In this guide, I will show you how you can change your order bump position at the checkout step.
Since you are here, I assume you’ve already created a sales funnel with an order bump.
Now follow the steps to learn how you can change your order bump position.
You can change your order bump position in two ways.
- Change order bump position from the Checkout step
- Change order bump position with Elementor
Change Order Bump Position With Checkout Step
To change the order bump position with the Checkout step:
1. Click on the Checkout step from the WPFunnels dashboard and you will see some new options.
2. Click on the Settings icon for the checkout step settings.
It will take you to the checkout page settings, and you will be on the Products tab by default.
3. If you have already added products to your funnel, you will see them here.
4. Click on the Order Bump tab options and it will take you to the Order Bump settings page of this sales funnel.
If you have already added a product to your Order Bump, you will see it here.
5. Now, select the Order Bump Position and change it to where you want to place the offer at checkout.
6. Click on the Save Changes button
Now you can check the new position of your order bump by clicking on the View button from your Funnel canvas page.
Change Order Bump Position With Elementor
Follow the steps below to learn how you can change the order bump position with Elementor page builderOn the funnel canvas, click on the Checkout step, and then click on the Edit option from the top of the Checkout step.
This will take you to the Checkout page editor.
Now scroll down and click on the Checkout form and the Edit Checkout widget will appear on left.
From Edit Checkout widget, select the Order Bump Position and change it to where you want to place the offer at checkout.
Now, click on the Update button after you finish.
Now, to see your new order bump position, click on the Preview button, and a new tab will open with the Checkout page design.
That’s it, you can change the order bump position anytime you want.