You can connect WPFunnels with MailPoet to set up automations based on different triggers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to create automated workflows by integrating WPFunnels with MailPoet:
Step-1: Install WPFunnels Integration Add-on
To use MailPoet with WPFunnels, at first you need to make sure that the following plugins are installed and activated on your sites:
- WPFunnels – Pro
- WPFunnels Integration Addon
Once the plugins are installed & activated, you can go to the next step.
Step-2: Enable & Add Integration in Funnel
1. First, you need to enable MailPoet from WPFunnels.
For that, go to WPFunnels > Integrations and enable MailPoet on the Integrations dashboard.
2. Then head over to create a new funnel or edit an existing one in WPFunnels.
3. Now, Click on the [+ Integrations] button on the top bar of your funnel canvas. It will open an Integration drawer.
4. Here, enable the Funnel Integration then click on the Add New Integration button.
It will create a new integration for you.
Step-3: Connect with MailPoet
After clicking on the button you’ll see options to Edit the name of the Integration and the option to Connect with your tool.
Now select MailPoet to connect with it. It will open the integration configurations for you.
Step-4: Configure User Event & Action
1. Select a User Event and then select a List for adding the user to it. For that, create a list in MailPoet or use an existing list.
Here are the User Events you’ll get to select from:
- CTA Triggered
- After Opt-in Form Submit
- Main Order Accepted
- Order Bump Accepted
- Order Bump Not Accepted
- Upsell Accepted
- Upsell Rejected
- Downsell Accepted
- Downsell Rejected
2. If you want you can add multiple user events for this funnel by clicking the (+) sign.
3. Then click Save to save the integration with MailPoet for this funnel.
So, whenever a prospect takes a specific action, the user will be added to a specific MailPoet list. Then you’ll be able to run the required Automation in MailPoet easily.
That’s it! This is how you can connect with MailPoet and capture leads using WPFunnels.