With WPFunnels, you can create sales funnels that will convert more prospects into high-paying buyers using exclusive sales funnel offers.
Normally, you will have a Landing Page, a Checkout Page, and a Thank You page to promote your products.
But, you can increase your conversion significantly using smart sales funnel offers that will help to boost your sales.
Now, what do I mean by ‘sales funnel offers’?
When you create a sales funnel, you can use offers in special ways that you wouldn’t normally get to do on a typical e-commerce site.
- Order bump at the checkout
– A quick, small offer on the checkout page that a buyer can add to the cart with a single click.
- Upsell offer after checkout
– An exclusive offer (usually one time offers) after a person has made a payment for the initial product, which the buyer can choose to accept or reject with a just a click – no need to give payment details again.
- Downsell offer after upsell
– If a buyer rejects the upsell offer, you may give another offer next, with less cost or maybe a discounted version of your upsell, which again, the buyer can choose to accept or reject with a just a click – no need to give payment details again.
**You can use each of these offers multiple times and a person will go through this journey before going to the Thank you page (which finalizes the purchase).
With WPFunnels, you can use all of these sales funnels offers easily!
Follow the guides below for whichever you want to use in your sales funnel and start getting more sales: