With WPFunnels, you can use a native Optin Form to collect leads.
In this documentation, you’ll learn how to use the Optin Form in your funnel.
So, Let’s get started.
Step 1 – Edit Your Funnel Landing Page
At first, make sure you don’t have any Checkout step connected to your funnel.
- On the drag and drop canvas, click on the Landing step to select it.
- Next, click on the Edit icon.
And it will open the Landing page in Gutenberg edit mode.
- On Landing page editor, search for the Optin Form block.
- Add the WPFunnels Optin Form block to Landing page.
Step 3 – Configure The Optin Form Block
Once the Optin Form block is added, you will see the block edit options on the right side.
1. Form Layout
You have options to choose from a couple of Form Styles.
2. Form Fields
You can choose to Show or Hide the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Terms & Condition
- Input Field Icon
- Field Label
- Field Required Mark
3. Actions After Submit
You can configure the actions after submit. Such as – you can send email to admin and you can send the lead to next step or a specific URL.
In this section, you will see:
- Admin Email
- Admin Email Subject
- Notification Text
- Other Action – None, Redirect to url, Next Step
The next 3 options are for customizing style.
4. Form Style
You can customize Form Styles such as – Row Spacing, Label Color, Label Spacing.
5. Input Field Style
Here you have different Input Field customization options such as – Text & Background color, border etc.
6. Button Style
You can customize Button Styles such as – Text & Background color, border etc.
You can add additional CSS class(es) here.
After you configure all the options, click Update to save the Landing page.
That’s it, you have successfully added and configured the Optin Form for your funnel.
- You can see the Analytics of Optin Form in WPFunnels Analytics section.
- You can also add Integration with WPFunnels Optin Form.