When designing your funnels, we have dedicated widgets/blocks for Elementor, Gutenberg, Divi, and Oxygen.
However, if you use some other page builder, you can still design your funnel pages using WPFunnels Shortcodes.
Using these dedicated Shortcodes, you can personalize the Optin Form, Next Step button, Checkout Form, and Offer Buttons on the Upsell / Downsell or on the Thank You pages.
Read the following guides to learn how to use our shortcodes to design funnel pages using your preferred page builder.
List Of Page Builders These Shortcodes Were Tested With
Here are the page builders we have tested these shortcodes with and confirmed that they work:
- Zion Builder – https://zionbuilder.io/
- Beaver Builder – https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/
- Visual Composer – https://visualcomposer.com/
- Thrive Architect – https://thrivethemes.com/architect/
- Bricks Builder – https://bricksbuilder.io/
- WPBakery – https://wpbakery.com/
- Themify – https://themify.me/
***We haven’t checked these shortcodes with Brizy builder yet.