Welcome to this guide on WPFunnels(WPF).
WPFunnels is a simple but effective plugin that helps to Plan and Use Sales Funnels in your WordPress site.
Whether you are offering courses, selling products or eBooks, offering subscriptions, or simply trying to generate more leads, WPFunnels will help you increase sales.
The purpose of WPFunnels is to help you plan and create complete sales funnels without any complications and within your WordPress dashboard.
No need to use one tool to Plan a funnel, and then another to create and execute it. You will be able to do everything you need to build a successful funnel within your WordPress dashboard.
Moreover, you can create fully functional sales funnels in as low as 15 minutes using this plugin.
You will get exclusive features such as:
- A Drag-and-drop canvas for funnel mapping and funnel planning
- All the typical steps needed (Landing, Checkout, Thank You)
- Orderbump offer at the checkout
- Upsell and Downsell offers after checkout
- Conditional Steps To Control Buyers’ Journey
- Full analytics of every funnel step
- A/B testing of every step (Coming soon)
The best part is, the plugin is simple and easy to use and it comes with actionable sales funnel templates for several niches, which you can import with just a click. This means you will need no exclusive design & development skills. All you need is to input content, and the funnel will do the rest for you.
You will get step-by-step instructions on creating complete funnels, whether it is for sales or for lead generation, on your own easily, and use all the features to make the funnel flawless for your desired businesses.
Initially, you will get step-by-step guides on the following:
- How to Install and Activate WPFunnels
- A Basic Plugin Overview
- How to create your first funnel real quick
Once you are familiar with the plugin, you can then follow the step-by-step guides to create more actionable funnels on your own.
So let’s begin.
In this section, we will cover the following: