In this guide, you’ll learn how to create automated workflows by integrating WPFunnels with MailerLite.
To use MailerLite with WPFunnels, at first you need to make sure that the following plugins are installed and activated on your sites:
- WPFunnels – Pro
- WPFunnels Integration Addon
Once the plugins are installed & activated, you can go to the next step.
Step-2: Collect the MailerLite API key
1. Log in to your MailerLite account and go to the Integrations tab.
2. On the Integrations tab, click on Generate new token. It will open a pop-up on the screen.
3. Enter your token name and click on Create token.
4. The API token will appear on your screen. Now Copy or Download the key and then head back to WPFunnels.
Step-3: Authorize the MailerLite API key
1. Next, go to WPFunnels > Integrations tab.
2. Enable MailerLite on the Integrations dashboard.
3. Now, paste the API key for authorization. Then click Authorize Now to connect WPFunnels with MailerLite.
Step-4: Enable & Add Integration in Funnel
For this, go to WPFunnels and create a new funnel or edit an existing one.
1. Now, click on the [+ Integrations] button on the top bar of your funnel canvas. It will open an Integration drawer.
2. Here you’ll see options to edit the name of your Integration and the option to Connect with your tool.
Now select MailerLite to connect with it. It will open the integration configurations for you.
Step-5: Configure User Events & Actions
1. Select a User Event, then select a Group for adding the user to it.
For that, create a Group in MailerLite or use an existing one.
There are several User Events you can choose from:
- CTA Triggered
- After Opt-in Form Submit
- Main Order Accepted
- Order Bump Accepted
- Order Bump Not Accepted
- Upsell Accepted
- Upsell Rejected
- Downsell Accepted
- Downsell Rejected
2. If you want you can add multiple user events for this funnel by clicking the (+) sign.
3. Then click Save to save the integration with MailerLite for this funnel.
So, whenever a prospect takes a specific action, the user will be added to a specific MailerLite Group. Then you’ll be able to run the required Automation in MailerLite easily.
If you want to add MailerLite integration to other funnels, just repeat Step 4 and Step 5.
That’s it! This is how easily you can integrate with MailerLite and send data from WPFunnels to your Groups automatically, based on user actions in the funnel.