You can connect WPFunnels with MailChimp to set up automation based on different triggers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to create automated workflows by integrating WPFunnels with MailChimp:
Make sure you have a Medium or Large plan.
Step-1: Install WPFunnels Integration Add-on
To use MailChimp with WPFunnels, at first you need to make sure that the following plugins are installed and activated on your sites:
- WPFunnels – Pro
- WPFunnels Integration Addon
Once the plugins are installed & activated, you can go to the next step.
Step-2: Collect the MailChimp API key
1. Log in to your MailChimp account, click on your user profile, and select the Account option.
2. Now click on the ‘Extras‘ tab and select the API keys. It will take you to your API dashboard.
3. Here click on the Create A Key button to generate a new key.
4. Now copy and paste this API key to a notepad for further use.
Here the MailChimp API key has 2 segments: the first part is the API key and the last part is the API Server. You will use the API key and Server to connect with WPFunnels.
Step-3: Authorize the MailChimp API key
1. Next, go to WPFunnels > Integrations and enable MailChimp on the Integrations dashboard.
2. Now, paste the API key and API Server for authorization.
3. At last click Authorize to connect WPFunnels with MailChimp.
Step-4: Enable & Add Integration in Funnel
Go to WPFunnels and create a new funnel or edit an existing one.
1. Now, Click on the [+ Integrations] button on the top bar of your funnel canvas. It will open an Integration drawer.
2. Here, enable the Funnel Integration then click on the Add New Integration button.
3. After clicking on the button you’ll see options to Edit the name of the Integration and the option to Connect with your tool.
Now select MailChimp to connect with it. It will open the integration configurations for you.
Step-5: Configure User Events & Actions
1. Select a User Event, then select a List for adding the user to it and assign a Tag to the user.
For that, create a List & Tag in MailChimp or use the existing ones.
There are several User Events you can choose from:
- CTA Triggered
- After Opt-in Form Submit
- Main Order Accepted
- Order Bump Accepted
- Order Bump Not Accepted
- Upsell Accepted
- Upsell Rejected
- Downsell Accepted
- Downsell Rejected
2. If you want you can add multiple user events for this funnel by clicking the (+) sign.
3. Then click Save to save the integration with MailChimp for this funnel.
So, whenever a prospect takes a specific action, the user will be added to a specific MailChimp list and a specific tag will be assigned. Then you’ll be able to run the required Automation in MailChimp easily.
If you want to add MailChimp integration to other funnels, just repeat from Step-3 and 4.
That’s it! This is how easily you can connect WPFunnels with MailChimp.