Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment gateway that required no payment to be made online. Orders using Cash on Delivery are set to Processing until payment is made upon delivery by you or your shipping method.
WPFunnels is currently fully compatible with Cash On Delivery for processing Upsell and Downsell orders in your funnel.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to connect Cash On Delivery for WPFunnels.
So, let’s get started.
Step 1: Setup and Configuration
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Use the toggle under Enabled to select Cash on Delivery.
- Select Set Up. You are taken to the Cash on Delivery settings.
4. Configure your Settings by clicking on Manage Button.
5. Now set up the Title that you want to show to customers during checkout, add short information in the description box, and give proper instructions on how to pay via Cash On Delivery.
6. Then click on Save Changes.
That’s it, now you know how to connect Cash On Delivery for processing Upsell and Downsell orders in your funnel.