With WPFunnels, you can Auto Redirect your Thank You page to an outside URL.
You can follow these easy steps to set up Thank You page Auto Redirection.
How To Set Thank You Page Auto Redirect
First, create a typical sales funnel. You may import a template or create one from scratch.
Then plan & map your steps and assign the main sales product to the funnel.
1. Once you’ve created a complete sales funnel, click on the Thank You step and select the Settings icon.
2. Select the Thank You Page Redirection option and it will show you a few more options below.
3. Then enter the Redirect URL you want your users to go.
4. You will see 2 types of redirect options –
(i) Redirect without viewing Thank You Page:
Select this option if you want your users to go to the redirect link without viewing the Thank You page.
(ii) Redirect after viewing Thank You Page:
Select this option if you want your users to go to the Thank You page first, and then to the redirect link.
Here, you can also define how many seconds later you want your user to go to the redirect link after viewing the Thank You page.
5. After you configure everything, click on Save Changes.
That’s how you can easily set up Thank You page Auto Redirect.