In this guide, I will show you how you can change your order bump position at the checkout step.
Since you are here, I assume you’ve already created a sales funnel with an order bump.
Now follow the steps to learn how you can change your order bump position.
You can change your order bump position in two ways.
- Change order bump position from the Checkout step
- Change order bump position with Gutenberg
Change Order Bump Position With Checkout Step
To change the order bump position with the Checkout step:
1. Click on the Checkout step from the WPFunnels dashboard and you will see some new options.
2. Click on the Settings icon for the checkout step settings.
It will take you to the checkout page settings, and you will be on the Products tab by default.
3. If you have already added products to your funnel, you will see them here.
4. Click on the Order Bump tab options and it will take you to the Order Bump settings page of this sales funnel.
If you have already added a product to your Order Bump, you will see it here.
5. Now, select the Order Bump Position and change it to where you want to place the offer at checkout.
6. Click on the Save Changes button
Now you can check the new position of your order bump by clicking on the View button from your Funnel canvas page.
Change Order Bump Position With Gutenberg
Follow the steps below to learn how you can change the order bump position with Gutenberg page builder.
At first create a new funnel or open your existing funnel, and add a new product to the Checkout step.
Add an order bump to the checkout.
Now to edit the order bump position from Gutenberg, first you need to open the Checkout step with Gutenberg.
Select the Checkout step, and you will get some Checkout settings options on the top of the Checkout step.
Click on the Edit (pen icon) option, and the Checkout page will be open in a new tab with Gutenberg.
Scroll down to the Checkout section and click on the Checkout section – you will get the Checkout section-related settings on the right.
To change the order bump position, at first click on the Order Bump accordion, then you will find order bump settings options.
Click on the order bump position dropdown button which you will find just under the Enable Order Bump dropdown button on the right.
Select a new position for your order bump and click on the Update button on the top.
Now, to see your new order bump position, click on the Preview button, and a new tab will open with the Checkout page design.
That’s it, you can change the order bump position anytime you want.