If you are new to WPFunnels, then the first thing to do is to create a simple sales funnel to understand how the plugin works.
Let us guide you to create your first sales funnel within only 15 minutes.
Here, you will learn how to create a simple sales funnel using Elementor page builder and a premade template of ours.
Later, on upcoming documentations, you will get instructions on using all the other exclusive features to create any types of sales funnels you desire.
So let’s take the first step.
Create A Simple Sales Funnel
Follow the steps below to create a simple sales funnel.
Initially, let us follow the very basic steps, without worrying about extra features.
It’s simple, you just need to
- Choose And Import A Funnel Template
- Configure And Setup Landing Page Real Quick
- Setup The Funnel Checkout Page Easily
- Get The Thank You Page Ready In A Minute
And that’s it.
Now let us elaborate on these steps to make it easier for you.
Step 1 – Choosing and Importing A Funnel Template
- Go to the Dashboard > WP Funnels and click on the ‘Create Your First Funnel‘ button to start creating a funnel.
- Either choose a funnel template with pre-built steps or start from scratch. For now, let’s work with a premade template.
- On top, you will find a category option. Here, you can select your industry and it will show you only the industry-relevant templates, or you can choose from one of the default templates.
- Click on a template you like to take a look at its preview.
- If you liked the one you previewed, click on the Import button above.
- A funnel will be created with the pre-made steps and designs.
- Assign a suitable title to your funnel.
Step 2 – Configuring And Setting Up Landing Page Real Quick
Now that you have imported the funnel steps, let us move on to configuring it and getting it ready for use, starting with the Landing Page.
- Click on the Landing step and you will get two new options, Edit & View. Click on edit and it will take you to Elementor page edit mode.
2. Here, quickly input or replace any content you wish.
3. Scroll down to the call to action button(s) on the page.
4. The call-to-action button is actually an Elementor widget of WP Funnels called the Next Step Button. Click on it to get its settings on the left side.
5. Under the Next Step Button Controller, choose the option Checkout.
- Then click on the Next Step Button Content section to configure the style of the button. Once you are done, update the page and close it.
Step 3 – Setup The Funnel Checkout Page Easily
Now that the Landing Page is good to go, let’s setup the Checkout Page.
- Go back to the Funnel creation dashboard and click on the settings Checkout step, and you will see some new options appears. Click on the Settings button.
- Here, assign a product and click on Save changes. Then click on the X button to go back to the Funnel Steps.
3. Now, you may edit the page if you want to make any design or content changes. When you click on the Edit button, your checkout page will open with Elementor builder and you can make any changes as you want.
Step 4 – Get The Thank You Page Ready In A Minute
You are almost done. Now, just the Thank You page is remaining.
- Go back to the Funnel creation dashboard with the steps and click on the Thank You step.
- Now, click on the settings button for Thank You step.
- Choose what details you want to view on the Thank You Page and Save changes. Then click on Back to Step.
- Now, you may edit the page if you want to make any design or content changes.
That’s it. Your first sales funnel is ready. You may preview the funnel to see it in action.
As you can see, it didn’t take you more than 15 minutes. In fact, if you view the template and prepare your content prior to funnel creation, then creating the funnel doesn’t even take 7 mins.
Now that you know how simple it is to create a funnel, let us get a basic overview of the plugin.