With WP Funnels, you can easily create highly converting sales funnels real quick.
Today, you’ll learn how to install and activate WP Funnels.
Install And Activate WP Funnels
Follow the simple steps below to use the free version of WP Funnels.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and click on the Add New button.
2. On the Keyword field, search for ‘wpfunnels’, and the plugin will appear.
3. Click on the Install Now button and then Activate it.
4. Once the plugin is activated for the first time, it will take you through the WP Funnels Setup Wizard.
5. First, choose the Funnel Type and click on the Next button.
For now, we only have the sales funnel type which will allow you to create funnels using a Landing Page, Checkout page, order bump, upsell & downsell offers (coming soon), and a Thank You page.
Very soon we will introduce the lead generation funnel and hybrid funnels, which will come as options in this step.
Once you click on the Next button, if you do not have WooCommerce on your site already, the setup wizard will run the installations for WooCommerce and Cart Lift (for abandoned cart recovery), and then take you to the next step.
6. Select your preferred Builder Type and click on Next.
Right now, WP Funnels is compatible with Elementor Page Builder and comes with respective widgets for funnel steps. Plus, you will also get several niche-specific funnel templates to choose from.
We are working on making the plugin compatible with Gutenberg, which will be released very soon.
For now, you will only be able to select Elementor here. You will get more options in the future when we make the plugin compatible with other page builders.
Once you click on the Next button, if you do not have Elementor already on your site, the setup wizard will run the Installation for Elementor, and then take you to the third step, where you can choose the permalink structure for your funnel steps.
7. Set The Permalink Structure For Funnel Pages and click on Next.
And that’s it. You are all set. Your plugin is successfully configured to be used effectively.
8. Click on ‘Start Creating Funnels Now’ and you will be redirected to the plugin dashboard.
9. Once the plugin is activated, you will find a menu on the left side that says WP Funnels.
That’s it. You now have WP Funnels installed and activated on your site.
You can also directly download WP Funnels in the following ways:
- In the WordPress repository at WPFunnels – The Ultimate Sales Funnel Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce
- On our website: https://getwpfunnels.com/
**If you download from the WordPress repository or the GetWPFunnels website, then go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and on the top left side, you will see an ‘Upload’ button. Click on it. Then upload the plugin file to Install and Activate it.
Now that you have the plugin installed, let’s start off by creating your first sales funnel real quick, in the next guide.