We have introduced a new Module in our Mail Mint dashboard. Once you click on the Abandoned Cart Module, you’ll see the following option.
Once you click on Enable Cart Tracking you’ll be redirected to the Settings > Abandoned Cart.
And from there, you have to enable the Cart Tracking option.
Once you enable the cart tracking option, the following options will appear.
- Wait period (minutes): With this, you can set a waiting time period before you send an abandoned cart email
- Exclude period (days): Choose a time period for when to stop abandoned cart emails
- GDPR consent: You can use this option to ask for your customer’s consent for sending abandoned cart emails.
When Cart is Abandoned
- Add To List(s): Add your customer to a specific list when the cart is abandoned.
- Assign Tag(s): Assign your customer to a specific tag when the cart is abandoned.