Welcome to this guide on WPFunnels.
WPFunnels is the go-to WooCommerce and WordPress funnel builder to help you increase your online sales.
Whether you are offering courses, selling products/ebooks, offering subscriptions, or simply trying to generate leads, WPFunnels will help you increase sales.
Throughout this guide, you will get step-by-step instructions on creating and implementing your own marketing funnels using WPFunnels.
This guide will cover the following:
- Getting Started With WPFunnels
- How to Install and Activate WPFunnels
- How to create your first funnel in less than 10 minutes.
- A Basic Plugin Overview
- Detailed Step-by-step guide to creating successful sales funnels
- 2.1 How To Create A Sales Funnel From Scratch
- 2.2 How To Set Up A Landing Page for your Funnel Using Elementor
- 2.3 How To Set Up A Landing Page for your Funnel Using Gutenberg
- 2.4 How To Configure The Checkout Page for your Funnel Using Elementor)
- 2.5 How To Configure The Checkout Page for your Funnel Using Gutenberg)
- 2.6 How To Configure The Thank You Page For Your Funnel
- 2.7 How To Use Order bumps At the Checkout In your sales funnel
- 2.8 How To Assign A Product To Your Sales Funnel
- Detailed Step-by-step guide to creating successful Lead Generation funnels (coming soon)
- Compatibility With Page Builders
- 3.1 WPFunnels Gutenberg Blocks
- 3.2 WPFunnels Elementor Widgets
- 1. Funnel Planning & Mapping
- 2. Compatibility With Elementor And Gutenberg
- 3. Step-by-step guide to creating successful sales funnels
- 4. How To Use Conditional Nodes In Your Funnel For Conditional Redirection
- 5. How To Use An Order Bump At The Checkout Page
- 6. How To Import Elementor Page Templates For Funnel Steps
- 7. How To Use An Upsell Offer After Your Funnel Checkout
- 8. How To Use A Downsell Offer In Your Sales Funnel
- 9. (Coming Soon) Detailed Step-by-step Guide To Create Lead Generation Funnels